Monday, November 17, 2008

So I spent some time last week working on my new logo after I probably drove my friend Greg crazy getting him to make on for me a little while ago (which ended up taking about 2 weeks) I finished it in 2 days YAY me!!! After I created my cute little logo I went ahead and designed some business cards this graphic design stuff isn't too bad once you know what you want! So now that Greg probably hates me I need to sweet talk him into putting my new graphics on my website so I can finally get that up and running. It was a dreary cold weekend so I didn't take many pictures I did go to our family/friends ornament exchange and took some there so I will probably post a few of those this week! HAPPY MONDAY!!! Here is my business card with my new logo what do ya think???
bizcar1

No comments: