Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's going on...

I feel like I should use song titles for my post titles like they do for a lot of TV series I think its funny how you can always find a song title relevant to what your doing or talking about.
So this Saturday is my boy's 2nd Birthday party its a Dr. Seuss theme its going to be AWESOME!!!! I'll be sure to share many photos. I'm excited yet sad at the same time I just can't believe he'll be 2 already. So that brings me to my next subject YOU!!! I just ordered an amazing pettiskirt and tutu, and I need some models as I don't think it would be such a great idea to dress my son in it LOL!
If you're interested in having the little girl in your life all dolled up for some portraits I'm offering complimentary session with 50% off prints give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and we'll set up your session today.

1 comment:

Donna Beard said...

I am SO with you in regards to the 'song' applying to what is going on. I find that there is a song for EVERYTHING.